2023 Series Points
D34MX 2023 Points Standings
(Updated as of 09/03/2023)
2021 Points standings are sponsored by Motorcycle Mall (Belleville, NJ)
2021 Points System
All riders get 2 points for signing up, in addition to points below as long as there is a minimum of 3 riders signed up in the class for that day.
- DNF’s or DNS’ will result in minimum two points being awarded to the rider, even if this still results in rider getting a top 10 finish.
- Points will be awarded from date of sign-up for a District 34 Tri-State Trax card.
- Each class champion will receive a custom championship helmet if you attend at least 14 races in our series (11 for youth quads and 13 for big quads)!!
- Riders are not eligible to win more than one Championship Helmet; they will receive a trophy for their other class(es). All other riders must race at least 7 races to be eligible for a year-end trophy and other awards. These awards will be given out at the year-end banquet.
- There will also be additional customized awards to the top 3 in each class for 2019.
- Trophies thru 10th place as always! Reminder, the 7 and 14 race requirements mean that you need to do 7 or 14 races in the same class, not 4 races in one class and 3 races in another class, etc.
- Ties are broken up by whomever gets the most 1st place finishes, then 2nd, 3rd, and so on.